Retractable Fall Arrester cable 25m - FA 20 400 25
Maxi length : 25 m
Materials : Polymer casing with galvanized steel wire rope
Maximum User Weight (Horizontal Use) : 100 KG
Maximum User Weight (Vertical Use) : 140 KG
• Steel wire rope diam. 4.8 mm.
• Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer to prevent breakage and nearly indestructible.
• Swivel at the top and at the bottom of the device.
• Lateral carrying handle.
• Minimum breaking strength: > 12kN.
• Rubber protective snout for manipulating the cable.
Connectors: 1 screw-locking karabiner, opening 17 mm, ref. FA 50 101 17 et 1 snap hook with swivel and fall indicator, opening 21 mm.
Compliance: Conforms to EN360:2002. Certified for a horizontal use when used with the lanyard ref. FA 40 304 15 connected to the wire rope of the block.
FA 20 400 25
No customer reviews for the moment.
12 other products in the same category: