Fall arrest cable - FA 20 400 10
Materials : Polymer Casing High Resistance
Cable : Galvanized Steel
Connector : Steel
Maximum User Weight (Horizontal Use) : 100 kg
Maximum User Weight (Vertical Use) : 140 Kg
OLYMPE cable, retractable fall arrest 10 m
• Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer, to prevent breakage. Handle with special grip for a perfect comfort during carrying.
• Comes with Galvanized Steel Wire Rope of diam 4.5 mm with a snout for a better gripping of the retractable lanyard.
• Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force less than 6kN.
• Swivel and FA 50 101 17 at anchorage end, FA 50 203 11 at attachment end. FA 50 203 11 connector with load indicator.
• Minimum breaking strength: 12 kN
• Tested and approved for horizontal use with the lanyard FA 40 304 15
FA 20 400 10
No customer reviews for the moment.
12 other products in the same category: