Horizontal temporary lifeline for 4 users - FA 60 007 02
Tensioner : Aluminium
Swivel-type end: Brass
Connector : Steel
Total available length: 25 m.
Minimum length: 5 m
- Temporary and reusable lifeline specially designed to provide a suitable and safe anchorage to 1, 2, 3 or 4 users at the same time.
- Kernmantle rope (16 mm diam.) equipped with a specially designed tensioner for adjusting the tension of the lifeline between the 2 supports. The tensioner has a tension indicator.
- Has a brass swivel-type end specially designed to prevent any twisting of the rope during the use. Has a stop knot secured with protective sleeve at the other end, to prevent the rope from accidentally moving out of the tensioner.
- Provided with 2 steel Triple action-locking Karabiners with a 21 mm gate opening (ref. FA 50 301 23) and a transport bag FA 90 107 00.
- Has 4 steel cross-over anchors which allow easy crossing between the users and prevent any disengagement from the lifeline, for increased safety.
- Easy to use, quick and reliable.
- Length: adjustable, can be used from 5 to 25 m.
No customer reviews for the moment.
7 autres produits de la même catégorie: