Fall arrest cable - FA 20 400 15
- Materials : Polymer Casing High Resistance
- Cable : Galvanized Steel
- Connector : Steel
- Maximum User Weight (Horizontal Use) : 100 kg
- Maximum User Weight (Vertical Use) : 140 Kg
OLYMPE cable, retractable fall arrest 15 or 20 m
• Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer, to prevent breakage. Handle with special grip for a perfect comfort during carrying.
• Comes with Galvanized Steel Wire Rope of diam 4.5 mm with a snout for a better gripping of the retractable lanyard.
• Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force less than 6kN.
• Swivel and FA 50 101 17 at anchorage end, FA 50 203 11 at attachment end. FA 50 203 11 connector with load indicator.
• Minimum breaking strength: 12kN
• Tested and approved for horizontal use with the lanyard FA 40 304 15