Safety helmet - Kem Kem
|Proprietary injection-molded fiberglass compound|
|IS: 2925:1984 ISI marked.|
- Designed for use in industries where there is a hazard from high levels of radiant heat.
- Very resistant to impacts, cracks, thermal deformation and U.V.
- Comfortable, lightweight and well ventilated, it is suitable fo prolonged use.
- Environment friendly as the material is re-cyclable.
- 8X stronger than HDPE helmets yet lightweight.
- Greater impact resistance and crack resistance with cross ribs more reliable and durable.
- More rugged, to sustain extreme conditions.
- Aesthetic look with smooth finish – injection moulded solid colour resin for a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish.
|Colors||White, blue, yellow, green, red, dark blue|
|Size||53 cm - 60 cm|
|Accessories||Compatible face and hearing accessories|
|Weight||350 Grams approx.|
|Shell||HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
|Cradle||4 points Textile Suspension|
|Sweat band||Brushed cloth on foam|
No customer reviews for the moment.
4 other products in the same category: