Retractable Fall Arrester cable 25m - FA 20 400 25
FA 20 400 25
- Maxi length : 25 m
- Materials : Polymer casing with galvanized steel wire rope
- Maximum User Weight (Horizontal Use) : 100 KG
- Maximum User Weight (Vertical Use) : 140 KG
• Steel wire rope diam. 4.8 mm.
• Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer to prevent breakage and nearly indestructible.
• Swivel at the top and at the bottom of the device.
• Lateral carrying handle.
• Minimum breaking strength: > 12kN.
• Rubber protective snout for manipulating the cable.
Connectors: 1 screw-locking karabiner, opening 17 mm, ref. FA 50 101 17 et 1 snap hook with swivel and fall indicator, opening 21 mm.
Compliance: Conforms to EN360:2002. Certified for a horizontal use when used with the lanyard ref. FA 40 304 15 connected to the wire rope of the block.